Today, friends, my blog post will be a bit different. It will be humorous yet somber at times but in the end my hope is that you’ll be smiling. Shall we?
10 things you may not know about me:
1. I finished college faster than high school.
2. I used to love dogs, but I’m actually a bit afraid of them now
3. Don’t give me anything containing shrimp-I’m allergic!
4. Purple should be a primary color
5. Orange skittles are yucky
6. I’ve beaten Zelda TWICE (1980’s version)
7. I want to cry happy tears every time I see, talk to, share a laugh with my father-a several time cancer survivor
8. I got kicked in the ear when I was swimming at the YMCA pool when I was younger. That’s probably why I’ve had problems with my right ear
9. I just got stung by a wasp for the first time at age 33
10. I stayed cavity free until age 28.
As always…until we meet again.